One Putt Putting System

The way we've all been taught to play breaking putts will never work for most of us. *Find the high point of the break, and then picture a straight putt to that spot. *That advice, according to testing of 700 pros and amateurs, works for only about 20 percent of all golfers. The other 80 percent don't see in straight lines — they literally can't — so using a straight-line system only creates conflict in their minds. If you have an athletic background chances are you're a nonlinear putter. There are only two ways to see a putt linear or nonlinear.

Players who make up that 80 percent nonlinear see in curved lines. When they're asked to aim at a spot that correlates to the amount of break they read, they usually aim twice as far off the hole than they intended. The reason is, curved-line putters picture the hole, and not a spot along the line, as their target. So, when you have them aim at a spot — say, a foot outside the hole — they see that spot as their ultimate target, not as their starting line. Unless they make compensations, they'll aim two feet out, and miss a foot wide.

Non-Linear curved-line players have had no system for handling breaking putts. So, I developed one. It's based on picturing the hole as a clock face and focusing on the number of the clock where a putt should enter. If you have trouble rolling the ball on line, I'd bet you're a curved-line putter. The One Putt Putting System is for you.


How It Works

One Putt is based on picturing the hole as a clock face and focusing on the number where a putt should enter.

6 o’clock should always face the ball or putt.

You then determine the break and see the curved line and how the putt should break.

From that point, you will visualize exactly on what number to focus to make the putt.

The one putt clock face putting system provides a standard way to describe the break or what number on the clock you should focus on to see the correct curved line for the ball to roll into the hole.

The clock face putting device is inserted into the hole on the green, which allows the golfer to identify the position of the ball on the slope and therefore the type of break they should expect for the putt.

Understanding the different shapes of the perfect putt path is the key to reading greens, and these shapes differ depending on the initial position of the ball relative to the slope.

Putts from 6 o'clock on the slope are always straight, with only the power of the stroke needing to be adjusted.

Putts from the hours between 3 and 9 however, have significantly different shapes: a 3 o'clock putt breaks almost all the way through the perfect putt path.

A 5 o'clock putt, slight right to left, does most of its break at the end of the perfect putt path, and can often be considered straight depending on distance, slope angle and stimp (or green speed).

If you have say, an 8 o'clock putt, then you know you have a big curve or slope left to right.

Features & Specifications

The One Putt Practice System features a putting green insertable hole disk made of very light-weight PVC material that is extremely durable and easy to clean. The practice hole disk has easy to read clock numbers that are viewable up to 25 feet or more from the hole.

The One Putt hole disk is masterly engineered with a gradual up-slop leading up to the hole entry, so that any puts that do not have the correct speed and line will be pushed away from the hole center and off the disk so the next ball will not be blocked. Because of this unique up-slop design, you must hit the perfect putt every time for the ball to go in the hole.


Instruction Videos 

One Putt Putting System comes with Instruction Videos narrated by PGA Professional and 2 Time World Long Drive Champion, Gerry James. The One Putt Instructional Videos are mobile responsive so they can be viewed online anywhere at any time on any device.


Perfect Practice Technology

It is not enough to just practice. You must perfect your practice.